Borgo Colognola is the right choice for those who want to discover the beauty of Umbria on two wheels, allowing themselves unforgettable rides inside the Park of Mount Tezio and nearby areas. Our Historical House can offer a high-quality specific service to cyclists visiting the Umbria region.
These are the services that we can offer:
• Mountain bike rental
• Area deposit for safekeeping of bikes
• Space “workshop” for basic maintenance
• Area for washing the bike
• Information on routes for cyclists in the area
• Option to organize excursions with specialized guides
• Shuttle and possible bike transport and storage (on request)
• Relaxation area and massage / physiotherapy (on request)
To better understand how this territory particularly lends itself to an active tourism and provides many opportunities for those who want to visit it while riding a bike just visit www.bikeinumbria.it.
From this link you can choose from dozens of detailed itineraries and you can download maps, profile, depth descriptions, fact sheets, photos and GPS files.
In addition, the Department of Economic Development and Tourism in Perugia, together with the Province of Perugia, at the initiative of the Cultural Association of Mount Tezio, has made six guides dedicated specifically to the most interesting trails around Mount Tezio, to go in mountain bike or for a walk. The guides can be downloaded in PDF format from this page or on the official site www.montideltezio.it:
• A tour around Mount Tezio
• The Etruscan tomb of Faggeto
• The Hermitage, in search of places of memory
• The Neviere of Mont Tezio
• The route to Procoio Castle
• The tower of Gualterotta and Villa Faggeto
Book your stay at Borgo Colognola, located in a great area to discover all the artistic and cultural heritage. And if you choose a vacation on two wheels, we will make your trip truly memorable!
From our property pass numerous paths, from those itineraries viable in a few hours to those that need a few stops. Just a few minutes’ drive away you will find mountains, lakes, hills, rivers and an incredible variety of landscapes that offers endless possibilities for cyclists, with options suited to the more experienced but also multiple alternatives for beginners and for those who just want to make a Sunday stroll.